The top quality NVR
hammers are made from selected steel and to the highest product
specifications. The striking faces are expertly heat treated,
finished and then fixed to softer material in order to act as a
form of cushion.
These hammer are
always fitted with chemically treated and seasoned wood or steel
shafted handles. It is ensured that head of a hammer is securely
fixed to the handle. These top quality hammers last longer and
gives extra safety.
- Always select the correct type and size of the
- Always strike squarely with hammer striking face
parallel with surface being struck to avoid glancing
blows as well as over and under strikes.
- Always use when striking other tools (chisel, punch,
etc) the striking face of hammer should have a diameter
approximately 3/8" larger than the struck face of the
- Never use a hammer when face shows mushrooming,
chipping, cracks or excessive wear.
- Never strike with a side of hammer.
- Never strike one hammer to another or hatchet.
- Never use a hammer with loose or damaged handle.
- Never weld, regrind or reheat treat a hammer